Vertical blinds are made up of individual fabric slats that can be tilted and drawn using either a child safe wand or a dual bead chain option. Either way you can adjust the blind to let sunlight filter through, or close for privacy or shade. Vertical blinds can be drawn to one side of the window or split equally to each side for a more balanced look. This versatility offers excellent sun control for a full-length window. Cords can be a potential safety hazard, so chain operated vertical blinds, in optnion, includes child safety system.
The blinds are supplied complete with head rail, fittings, fabric slats and weights and chains where required.
The characteristics of the blinds:
- Large width of a single rail - up to 6m (can be combined)
- Two belt widths (89 mm and 127 mm)
- Over 150 designs of fabric in a wide range of colors
- The possibility of hanging the vertical shutter in diagonal
- Anti-static, slow-flammable, washable available fabrics